StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a bike with Rox Risers and is it possible that the risers make the bike less comfortable? I am a tall rider 6'5" tall. Is it just my imagination?

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
I'm 6'2- If I try to stand on the pegs I have to bend down a long way so I am thinking about risers... but then that would certainly change the dynamic in my normal (99% of the time) sitting position.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I purchased a bike with Rox Risers and is it possible that the risers make the bike less comfortable? I am a tall rider 6'5" tall. Is it just my imagination?
Why yes it can. Does for me. But I'm not a tall guy. Actually, according to my co-workers, I'm short, fat, ugly and broke.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Why yes it can. Does for me. But I'm not a tall guy. Actually, according to my co-workers, I'm short, fat, ugly and broke.
Dunno about the short, fat and ugly, but the broke part I can understand.

It's the well-known farkle effect on the bank account.

:cool:

·
Registered
765 Posts
It's all about personal comfort. At 6'7" the stock bars were to low, angled my hands out instead of straight off the forearm. The Univ. Solex bars worked perfect. Taller the stock, much less sweep, a little wider.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about the bars as well, they tend to make the outside of my hands hurt as if they are at an awkward angle.

Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yep. It was a real issue for me. These bars are not readily available but I know how to get them if interested. PM me your e-mail address and I can send several photos of my bike with them installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
rox risers

before the risers, my right hand would go numb while riding and my shoulders had some discomfort after riding...installed the 2" rox risers and both problems have disappeared... 6' 3"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts