1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
91 Posts
If they are the same as the ones I installed for my fiend (look to be identical) don't waste yer money
Night Wolf can you say what it was you didn't like in particular? (Brightness, quality, ?). I was interested in these as side markers, not brake lights, so maybe they woudl be ok?

THanks much
dave

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
In daylight they are next to useless as the LED is tiny and not very bright. I installed what looks to be the same lights on my friends 500gs as aux lighting.

Night Wolf can you say what it was you didn't like in particular? (Brightness, quality, ?). I was interested in these as side markers, not brake lights, so maybe they woudl be ok?

THanks much
dave

·
Registered
91 Posts
In daylight they are next to useless as the LED is tiny and not very bright. I installed what looks to be the same lights on my friends 500gs as aux lighting.
good info, thanks. I wonder if they are the same? The Adventure Motostuff website says "Seventeen bright LEDs for maximum visibility". I'm going to ask about these, maybe even order a set. I'll report back.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Please do as if they are different, I can order them for my friend. If they have 17 LED's they sound to be very different and should work as advertised. Got a link for them???

good info, thanks. I wonder if they are the same? The Adventure Motostuff website says "Seventeen bright LEDs for maximum visibility". I'm going to ask about these, maybe even order a set. I'll report back.

·
Registered
91 Posts
As promised, I ordered a set and wrote a report. It's in "Product Reviews" if you want, but the short version is: these would not be good brake lights. They are fair running lights, though; the advantage is that they look, and mount, exactly like stock reflectors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts