StromTrooper banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
phatguy in Cbus
182 Posts
"B" I would...but I am already signed up that weekend for another rally called "Tour of the Scioto River Valley" Will be out there mixing it up with the youngsters. Keep in touch if the Ohio boys are planning a fun something else this season. Regards, Jim

·
1,324 Posts
"B" I would...but I am already signed up that weekend for another rally called "Tour of the Scioto River Valley" Will be out there mixing it up with the youngsters. Keep in touch if the Ohio boys are planning a fun something else this season. Regards, Jim
Wailin' Wayne Weekend perhaps?

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yesterday Wreckchecker and I took a ride to Romney on our traditional Camp N Ride weekend. We both noticed the empty Koolwink hotel, and felt an odd, almost hollow feeling as we made our way from town to the dealership. It's just not the same without all of you being there.

Larry (GM) and Kevin (owner) also had their usual Saturday breakfast where they discussed how strange the last week has been with no craziness getting everything set for all of us to show up. It's just not the same without all of you being there.

The weather forecast was the same as we've see for the last 4 years. I now have to accept that our first 4 years had been the anomaly, and the first weekend in May really is a very wet weekend.

It just worked out that Wreckchecker wore his Camp N Ride shirt from our very last event, and I wore the shirt from the very first event. So we put Larry (the guy who orchestrated the dealership support year after year) between us and took a picture.

Thanks to all of you who attended over the years. It was a great event, I definitely missed it this year. It's just not the same without all of you being there.

Dirt_Dad

·
Registered
192 Posts
I haven’t been able to attend the last couple years, but I really had a great time the 2 years before. Hate to hear it’s been cancelled though. Beautiful scenery and fantastic riding. Met a few of you there, and hope to see you again. I retire January of 2020, and will have more time for trips.

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts