Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the record, I'm rogering up for this baby NOW.

I'm back on my Glee and am building up my road strength bit by bit.

Can't wait to see you guys again!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
The group I rode down with including the Canadian contingency had an awesome time at Romney this year. For sure I will attend next year, and believe more from N.E.V.A. will attend after hearing such great things about this event. Next year though, I will not ride back to Lake George in one day - just too stressful. I thought I was blessed to live in the Adirondacks of N.Y., close to Vermont/N.H./Maine, but West Virginia riding rocks!

·
Bikeless 4 now
1,230 Posts
I thought you were supporting Mitt Romney for president again LOL

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now THAT'S funny! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
12,983 Posts
Is there an official thread for the a Romney meet in 2016 (or is this it?)

I need the dates etc so I can book some time off.

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
12,983 Posts
Is there an official thread for the a Romney meet in 2016 (or is this it?)

I need the dates etc so I can book some time off.

..Tom
Anyone?

..Tom

·
1,324 Posts
I'm guessing May 6-8, 2016 until they formally announce it. Fortunately I don't need to declare my vacation days until about a month ahead of time.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saw this after several months offline. Sorry for the tardy reply, VTom...saw your posts to DD on the old 2015 Romney thread under "Events." Glad we have dates now...I can't wait!

Hope to see you there, Rudderfeet!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm guessing May 6-8, 2016 until they formally announce it.
It has always been the first weekend in May....2015 was May 1-3...it may therefore be April 30, May 1,2.

If it does become May 6-8....could be a good reason to spend the rest of the week there, and go to the Iron Horse Eastern V-Strom Rally on May 12-15....wooha !

Tom....you need 13 days off !

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hmm..looks like I have a conflict. :furious:Wonder if my daughter will mind if I miss her wedding.....

Maybe it's not too late for her to change? The save the date cards did just go out..

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
It has always been the first weekend in May....2015 was May 1-3...it may therefore be April 30, May 1,2.

If it does become May 6-8....could be a good reason to spend the rest of the week there, and go to the Iron Horse Eastern V-Strom Rally on May 12-15....wooha !

Tom....you need 13 days off !
I suggested it last year (which would give us a chance to attened one rally after another), but it didn't work out. Maybe this time. One more vote for May 6-8. It might also increase the chance for warmer weather.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks Philstrom. Planning is starting now. I've heard lots of great stuff from people who have attended in the past. I am going to try and make this one for the first time in 2016.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey, no problem eh ! The Foreign Legion usually heads south from Canuckistan on the Wednesday morning and stay over in NY, so we will be passing your way on Thursday to pitch before dark. We take the Beatles routes...you know....The Long and Winding Road...so it's an all day run from NY. We usually meet at the Wellsboro Diner for breakfast.

Watch for the official thread from Dirt Dad, and keep in touch. If you are really adventurous, you can always team up with ChiroSyd >:)

Looking forward to meeting you.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts