StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard good things about these. Having never motocamped before, not sure which size would be best. I have a large bag to go across the pillon seat and will be strapping another dry bag on top with tent, sleeping bag and mat inside. I'm thinking I can get away with the 42" but maybe somebody has an argument as to why I should get the larger 54" straps. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Bigger is better, go with the 54". You can always cinch them down smaller, but you can't make the small ones grow. :fineprint:

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Heard good things about these. Having never motocamped before, not sure which size would be best. I have a large bag to go across the pillon seat and will be strapping another dry bag on top with tent, sleeping bag and mat inside. I'm thinking I can get away with the 42" but maybe somebody has an argument as to why I should get the larger 54" straps. Any suggestions?
I have three or four sizes. Like power tools and motorcycles, you can never have too many.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have them & use them. They are the best strap I've ever used on motorcycles. Get a couple of each size you will be a happy boy!!
Roadduster:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I concur, the 54" adjustable is the way to go if you only have one set. Don't get the hook ends, get the soft loop ends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts