StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in some twisty's and some dirt today. Wonderful day to ride, BUT........................I never expected to be snubbed by another Weestrom:jawdrop:
I pulled into Deckers to grab something to drink. I saw a couple in riding gear walk by,(Heading for the can). I waved, but got almost no response. A few minutes later they headed off on a Wee with givi cases etc. The bike had been in the back parking lot, so I never saw it when i pulled in. As they left, I tried to wave, but they never noticed my bright YELLOW Wee. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Got in some twisty's and some dirt today. Wonderful day to ride, BUT........................I never expected to be snubbed by another Weestrom:jawdrop:
I pulled into Deckers to grab something to drink. I saw a couple in riding gear walk by,(Heading for the can). I waved, but got almost no response. A few minutes later they headed off on a Wee with givi cases etc. The bike had been in the back parking lot, so I never saw it when i pulled in. As they left, I tried to wave, but they never noticed my bright YELLOW Wee. :confused:
That sucks !! Happened to me two days ago as well, a blue wee made a left in front of me, he saw me at the light, I waved and he just looked over my head.
I probably would have done the same if my wee was Blue and Not Flat black :yesnod:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I pulled into Deckers to grab something to drink. I saw a couple in riding gear walk by,(Heading for the can). I waved, but got almost no response. (snip) As they left, I tried to wave, but they never noticed my bright YELLOW Wee. :confused:
Sounds to me like someone had a fight before leaving the building. :argue:

You know, one of those "We'll talk about this in the car" deals...except they didn't have the car with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts