Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
began today's ride visiting with my finance advisor (LOL), looking over mrs sinsd's 401K. i thought i had taken a picture of my bike in front of the bank, but, no.

following the meeting, which involved more shmoozing and joking than financial advice, i hit the freeway for 66 miles north, inland.

ate lunch here

headed home via sandia creek road which consists of rolling topography, estate homes, orchards, and good to fair to bad road surfaces. unfortunately i could not find a reasonable spot to frame a panoramic pic, as it'd require me to hold up the bike on a rather acute downward slope.

when i finally rolled into town i decided the v strom 650 had no peer.

stopped at an indie cycle shop/garage and ....my, oh my....laid out eleven big ones for a fantastic farkle, the ol' bamp cruster. immediate relief! didn't realize how much i had been suffering!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Steve...I tried the cramp buster and could not get used to it. Made me feel unsafe. I decided to go with a Kaoko throttle lock and love it. It works great to get your throttle hand off the bars for a few minutes or so, and get rid of the crampy, buzzing feeling. If you get the itch to make a purchase one day pick up a Kaoko throttle lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Steve...I tried the cramp buster and could not get used to it. Made me feel unsafe. I decided to go with a Kaoko throttle lock and love it. It works great to get your throttle hand off the bars for a few minutes or so, and get rid of the crampy, buzzing feeling. If you get the itch to make a purchase one day pick up a Kaoko throttle lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same here Kaoko. And yes I like it too (except the price).

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NyMeTsFaN912 and Rick123, i've used cramp busters on all my bikes. dunno why i waited to buy this one. price is compatible with my spending habits...LOLOL.

on another note, during an earlier ride i saw a sight to behold: an octet of mc LEOs, riding in formation. i stayed behind them for a mile, maybe, through some easy curves. omg, they were quite in sync. looked great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts