StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post about a good experience from Rocky Mtn ATV/MC. I ordered a new off road helmet and it was the wrong size. They offer a no hassle fit guarantee. What this means is that they pay for shipping to you, if it doesn't fit, they pay for return shipping back to them and send you a different size for free. There's nothing I hate more than paying return shipping on something because it's the wrong size. Their prices are great and the customer service was very helpful. They also send most items out 3 day UPS. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Real Friendly if you stop in the store in Utah also.
I make it a must stop everytime I ride to Salt Lake City.
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Have placed 2 or 3 orders with them. Has always been a positive experience. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is the off-road division of Jake Wilson, so both outfits likely offer the same service.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Rocky Mountain MC is my absolute preferred place to shop. Great service, good prices, etc. I spend a couple thousand a year there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
+1 to this. I've ordered a handful of things from these guys. Always fast shipping.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I agree that Rocky Mountain offers fantastic service, quick shipping and has served me very well for dual sport purchases (I've bought a lot for my XR). Nice selection.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i just ordered a wheel balancing tool from amazon and it went to Rocky Mountain and the delivery date was from 1/27 to 2/4. I got home yesterday and it was in my workshop. The shipping service is better than most. I now have them in my favorites and I will be checking them out i
1st for any of my needs.
Thank You Rocky Mountain
Fred

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great prices on tires - free shipping over $99

I have found their tire prices very competitive with free shipping over $100. I can save $75-100 purchase price per set +$50-90 in install fees by doing it myself vs having my local Suzuki/BMW dealer sell/install them.

(After explaining that to my wife 4 years ago and the fact that I go through 2-3 sets a year, she okay'ed the purchase of a $600 tire changer. The local dealer won't install anything they don't sell...)

But +1 for Rocky Mountain ATV sales and service. They also have some helpful DIY videos on Youtube. I also see they're selling Dynabeads now! Been using those for 4-5 years now and love them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Whitehorse Gear rocks!

I have always found the staff at whitehorse gear to be wonderful to deal with. Very personal and helpful. They are holding their annual open house on 5/19. Worth the ride if you're in the area. They put on a great catered free lunch and always have some great deals with no sales tax! Give them a look on your next purchase, a great alternative to the "big box" type gear stores. Real people and real service!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I bought a set of handlebars from Rocky Mountain ATV, from memory they arrived in Australia the same week I ordered them.

Aussies should check out their tyre prices, it's where I will be buying from. Even with the shipping costs you save heaps over local prices.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered my Leo's through Amazon with the order fulfilled by Rocky Mountain

and my order arrived 2 days earlier than promised.

I like it when a company exceeds your expectations . We need more of that.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great service. Ordered handlebar parts on the weekend and they were here before the expected delivery date on the email. Prices were the best on the net too.

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Yo, Rocky..........great service!! I ordered a set of handguards for my KLR a few years ago.......quick to ship and was not "overcharged" for Shipping.......as some other "Sellers" do on here (charge $10 shipping when it will ship nicely in a $5 Priority Mail envelope...:headbang:) I see the same thing on Ebay time and time again: one particular Vstrom "dismantler" on there charges $8 for a set of brake caliper bolts.......and $10 shipping........for 4 bolts!! I don't buy (or pay for!!) that BS line about "overhead" and/or labor costs.........

·
Registered
558 Posts
I just wanted to post about a good experience from Rocky Mtn ATV/MC. I ordered a new off road helmet and it was the wrong size. They offer a no hassle fit guarantee. What this means is that they pay for shipping to you, if it doesn't fit, they pay for return shipping back to them and send you a different size for free. There's nothing I hate more than paying return shipping on something because it's the wrong size. Their prices are great and the customer service was very helpful. They also send most items out 3 day UPS. :thumbup:

Yay! Way to go, not enough people take the time to post a praise. :punk: Everyone has time to make a complaint, even when they are far from legit. Good for you, sir.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts