StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Rockland or Orange County NY, or Bergen or Passaic County NJ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, ORIGINALLY from Passaic County (born and raised), but I've long since moved away.

Cool to see some fellow Jersey folks though! Always excited! Have a taylor ham egg & cheese bagel for me!

Alexi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, ORIGINALLY from Passaic County (born and raised), but I've long since moved away.

Cool to see some fellow Jersey folks though! Always excited! Have a taylor ham egg & cheese bagel for me!
Alas, I'm actually in Rockland, but I've had plenty of those sandwiches!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ME ME ME

I am from orange county Middletown to be exact. i know i don't show many posts but i have been on the forums in the past Under a different name but i wanted to check back and see who was still on here.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I work in Passaic county, in Paterson. Am living in Unionn co. now. (Cranford)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Martech
3 Posts
dis guy is

I am n Dutchess county but frequently travel to Orange and Sullivan

I am new to motorcycling and new to the forum. I just bought my first bike, a 2009 Vstrom 650.

Cheers,

Bern

·
Martech
3 Posts
I keep my bike in Queens, NYC and ride to and through Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange and Ulster the most frequently. Which Town/City are you in?
I am in Beacon currently but own a house in Sullivan county and grew up in Orange county. I used to work in Rockland county.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Right across the river from you brother. I live in New Windsor. Born and raised in Ulster county, wife spent a time in dutchess and I've worked in Dutchess before.

·
Martech
3 Posts
Right across the river from you brother. I live in New Windsor. Born and raised in Ulster county, wife spent a time in dutchess and I've worked in Dutchess before.
Wreckster,
My mother lives in New Windsor on Caesars lane. I grew up in Cornwall. I used to work the Miche stadium football games selling Soda.

I work 8 months a year far away from New York. Coastal Alaska, Oregon, Washington and California. I work on a ship.

I am new to the motorcycle world. When the weather is nice, My time off is great for mid day mid week riding. Nice getting experience when the roads are not as congested.

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts