StromTrooper banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you go to Manitoba you have to go into isolation for 14 days. You must present an isolation plan at the border and the RCMP will follow to ensure you stay put. I am planning a ride there as soon as this is lifted as all my family is there. I currently reside in Quebec due to work.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Can you even cross provincial boundaries without quarantine?
To my knowledge things are slowly being lifted. Remote communities are still considered very vulnerable but are slowly opening up. The North Shore communities have recently allowed access aka the ferry at Tatamagouche is running again. Cross provincial borders have never been road blocked out here but if you cross and get pulled over I believe there is still a chance of getting a quarantine fine.

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
You can cross into Quebec with some regional limitations that would not affect this trip.
Ontario is not closed and you can ride to BC if you like but Manitoba does not want you hanging around.
I suspect Chisasabi is closed and the Hydro Dam.

f you go to Manitoba you have to go into isolation for 14 days. You must present an isolation plan at the border and the RCMP will follow to ensure you stay put.
You can ride through but if you stay you quarantine.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Correct. If you are going thru Manitoba you need to high tail it through to Saskatchewan pronto....!
Wonder if Motels are even open for business? I did go to GP bikes today and saw some beautiful bikes for sale. Spent extra time in there just because I could.

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
Reactions: Nicad

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
Well I'm interested since it will be open after Aug 4th

Robert-Bourassa Generating Facility (reopening after August 4)

Reservations: 1 800 291-8486 (toll-free)
Schedule and other useful information

Reactions: Webfors

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
i'd not count on Chisisabi anytime soon.

There is very little in between. AFAIK the JBR is owned by the power company

21 - 31 of 31 Posts