StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

So I purchased this K8 Wee a year ago and the right rear turn signal leds burned out.

I took out the light (pics enclosed) and it pushes in then a small turn locks it into place. But there are also two small wires that slip on over the LED wires and that is apparently how it works. So the turn signal works still (the big light), then the circle of LED's around the big light (the braking red color) no longer works.

I looked at the OEM light and it doesn't have this circle around it so I am thinking maybe the gentlemen who owned it before me did this?

I am just looking for a replacement without having to rewire or do anything but plug everything back in if possible. The light says LIFE 3H 12V21W but I am searching the internet and can't find it.

Can anyone tell by looking at the pictures what are the best light options I can purchase without having to rewire anything but taking advantage of the way the current wiring is setup?

I appreciate any and all help on this,

David

Attachments

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thanks Greywolf, you have saved me quite a bit of time and frustration with all your help!

One question, do I still need the kit that you have the link to or can I just buy the replacement lights separately? Is that one light for $44 or does it come with two lights?

I don't have to rewire anything right, just slip on the two black wires and plug in the light?

Thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
The kit comes with two lights. You could try contacting Adventure Motostuff to see if they have a way to contact the maker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts