StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searching on the Rifle Windshield and found a couple of threads on the Rifle. I am still looking for feedback and more info on this windshield. I am interested in the +5" narrow windshield for the hand guards. I am 6'2" tall and am concerned that the +5" shield might not be tall enough. I would love to hear more from owners of this shield. How easy or difficult is it to adjust the angle? Can you still adjust it up and down on the bike? I like my windshields just below my line of sight at nose height. How does your shield fit you? Thanks.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can't help you with the height question, but the angle of the rifle shield is simple to adjust. You loosen two nuts and you can move the bottom of the shield in or out to adjust the angle. The mounting system uses the stock mounts, so you can adjust it up or down like the factory setup. You remove 4 bolts holding the screen to mount and then remove the 4 bolts holding the mount to the bike. Reposition the mount and reassemble... it takes a few minutes, but not too bad. I bought my bike used and the previous owner had a rifle windshield system installed. It took a while to get it adjusted for me, but once I did it works great. No buffeting at all. Before I got it adjusted though, my head got slapped around a lot by the buffeting.
Todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts