StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one here have any experience with the new Rifle windscreen for the Strom? It looks pretty trick. It comes with their version of the Madstad bracket built into it. At $200 they're not cheap but if you were going to order a different windscreen and then the Madstad, it becomes a pretty good deal. That is if it works well.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I had a rifle windscreen a while back. I took a highside and ruined the screen. I thought perhaps I would get a givi, just a little higher that offered more protection and then use that fancy bracket to adjust and fine tune it.
Well lets just say the rifle bracket only will work with the rifle screen as the holes are different.
Keep this in mind as you will limit yourself to their screens for the future. Unlike the madstat which works on all stock and aftermarket screens using the same bolting config as the original.
I have since gotten the madstat and the givi +6" which is still less than 2 bennies. I can still use the madstat with the OEM screen in the summer and fine tune it, or spring and fall I can go madstat/givi for more protection
Something to think about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts