StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just cruising the Rifle windshield site and noticed they have updated it to include a replacement for the dl1000 and 650. Unfortunately no real details at this point. Anybody heard anything about it?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sheild looks great but wouldn't the handlebars/mirrors hit it when fully turned?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
azsidewalker said:
That sheild looks great but wouldn't the handlebars/mirrors it when fully turned?
I doubt it, although you might have to fiddle with mirror adjustment a bit. I had to do the same thing with my tall Cee Bailey. The right mirror still just touches the windscreen when the handlebars are turned all the way. I personally think the V-Strom mirrors aren't so great. One of these days I'll get around to replacing them (assuming I can find something I like better).

That Rifle shield looks absolutely gorgeous. It might not be an effective solution for my 6'6'' self though. It also looks like it uses the new mounting system, which would keep it from being an option for K2 & K3 owners. So I guess I'm still stuck with my dorky looking, but effective, tallest Cee Bailey screen.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rifle email

I'm on the notification email list from Rifle, so when their windshield is available for purchase, I'll post to the list.

I asked specific questions about the ws and am reasonably confident it's the way to go for me. I'm 6'1". I hate the looks of the CB, that's why I'm down for the Rifle.

Philip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts