StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's settled, I will be riding the Vee to NC tomorrow and stay with my family for about 2-3 weeks (perks of being able to work from home).

The way up will just be highway since I have to get back to work ASAP, but while I'm up I would like to take the time to meet/ride with any Stromtrooper in the area.

I will be splitting my time between Charlotte and Hickory. Please let me know if anyone would like to get together.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
On Saturday, Sept. 21, I'm meeting some Suzuki M109R riders that I ride with a couple times a year. They are a pretty laid-back cruiser crowd with a little hooliganism and love some NC mountain roads. We will be riding in the general area of the Dragon but not necessarily on it...we'll see. I will most likely be riding my Vee and there will be a Wee rider also (bless his little heart!). We usually just poke along behind them.
I will be staying at Harrahs in Cherokee but they will be staying in Townsen, TN. I will meet them somewhere that morning, ride all day, then head back to the jaccuzzi tub.
Don't know if you are interested in that kind of riding, if so let me know and I'll let you know where we can meet. It will probably be somewhere between Cherokee and Deals Gap.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like a nice ride. Will probably have to skip because of the duration as I would like to spend at least one weekend day with my family since I have been ignoring them because of work.
I can let you know later in the week for sure.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That sounds like a nice ride. Will probably have to skip because of the duration as I would like to spend at least one weekend day with my family since I have been ignoring them because of work.
I can let you know later in the week for sure.
No problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts