StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone would be interested in doing a ride from OR to CO this summer. I have to be in Red Feather Lakes (Northern CO) on 7/23. My schedule and route is fairly open. I am considering going to the V-Strom gathering in Silverton (18-20). Let me know if you are interested for all or part.

Rich

PS- I am not a hardcore rider and don't plan on doing any 8+ hours days.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If u get out to colorado soon enough I will be going to the event and plan an spending the 12th - 16th exploring colorado maybe elsewhere as well. Kind of thinking just jumping on the bike and see where the road takes me. Booked a camp site in Silverton starting thursday. I would at least like to spend a day in moab, ut. Thinking of getting there by wen then head to Silverton Thursday. Besides those it's where ever the road takes me

·
Registered
16 Posts
[

hi rich
I also live in Southern Oregon.

have you figured out your route yet?

Bob

QUOTE=RevRich;2158938]Just curious if anyone would be interested in doing a ride from OR to CO this summer. I have to be in Red Feather Lakes (Northern CO) on 7/23. My schedule and route is fairly open. I am considering going to the V-Strom gathering in Silverton (18-20). Let me know if you are interested for all or part.

Rich

PS- I am not a hardcore rider and don't plan on doing any 8+ hours days.[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts