StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Sorry, son and 3 grandsons take a bigger priority. Maybe next year.

Side note:
Winnie, how are you and your family doing??????? I've been thinking of you for a long time.

Enjoy guys and post some good pictures.:eek:

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Winnie, how are you and your family doing??????? I've been thinking of you for a long time.

Enjoy guys and post some good pictures.:eek:
Jim,
Thanks for asking. My mother is now in a nursing home in Gainesville so I no longer have to make the 120 mile round trip to Ocala. She is making slow but steady progress. She is having to learn to walk with a walker after shattering her leg 6 weeks ago. We do not know how much mobility she will recover but we are taking things one day at a time.

I'm looking forward to Saturday and I just got a new camera so this is a good excuse to do some practice with it.

I do wish we could go to the Ironhorse rally this year. Perhaps next year.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Winnie,

How was the trip last weekend to Riding Into History? New camera, where are the pictures??????

Good news about your Mom. One day at a time is all any of us can do. Best wishes for her recovery.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Winnie....sorry to hear that you mother had broken her leg so sincerely. If she's anything like you, she'll recover in no time. I hope your mother adapts to the nursing home. It's great that she's closer to you.

Hope to see you and Rick on of these days real soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts