StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Riding Into History

This is a heads up for anyone wanting to check out the Riding Into History motorcycle display at World golf Village on the 19th of May.If you can make it it is worth the trip,lots of motorcycles and is a great chance to take lots of good pictures and see some unique motorcycles.

The World Golf Village is located about halfway between Jacksonville and St,.Augustine ..right off of I-95

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd seen this on ADV rider and wanted to make the ride. I looked at the web site and looked like it would be a good ride and enjoyable time.
Bert

·
Registered
54 Posts
Group Ride

Sounds like a great group ride, let make plans.

Right between the end of final exams and graduation but I should be able to make it.

Bill "SandShark"
03 VStrom DL1000
02 DRZ400S

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Bert

When did you get a VStom, or did you already tell me and I just had a brain fart which I am known to have from time to time.

I saw that you had your KTM up for sale, you getting to old for the woods, lol?

Do you still have the KLR, I can imagine the two of you without the twin KLR's?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I was there last year and plan on going again. If you have any interest in vintage iron at all, you must make it out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Bill

Bill,
I picked up an 07 Dary Grey Wee for $5800 out the door about a month ago and I'd really like to make this ride..Bob wants to go as well.
Yes, I still have the KLR and never see myself getting rid of it..and yes I have both the DR 350 and the KTM 525 for sale. I'll keep whichever doesn't sell and continue riding off road...To tell you the truth, I don't know which one I want to keep, but I don't need both of them.
Bert

Hey Bert

----------------------------------------------------------------

When did you get a VStom, or did you already tell me and I just had a brain fart which I am known to have from time to time.

I saw that you had your KTM up for sale, you getting to old for the woods, lol?

Do you still have the KLR, I can imagine the two of you without the twin KLR's?

·
Registered
725 Posts
*Bump*

Wondering if anyone's attending. Thought I was going to ride out with some coworkers, but they all dropped out so I'll be going solo.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Riding into History

Hey Bob,what time are you going? and is the display open on Sunday as well?
I will be at work till noon, but might try to go Sunday if that is an option. If you all leave early have a good time and take some pics. Mystrom (Bob)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry, it's Saturday only, 10am - 4pm. I plan on arriving there around 11 or so, since it only took me a couple of hours to walk through the entire show last year.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I will be there. This is a first class event. 300 hundred bikes in the show and is now a national event, not just a local happening.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Went to the World Golf Village to check out the bike show. Well worth the ride & intering fee. Lots of security for the bikes. Neat walk around the lake to see the bikes. Free coffee. Even some give aways stuff. But he bikes were the stars. Talk about bring back old dreams, & lots of Honda Dreams too.
Good call to you Magblast

1 - 14 of 14 Posts