StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the motorcycle experience. Just started last summer, but I went from 50 experience miles to over 3500 in 17 days and finished with over 8000 from 3rd week of June until October. Not too bad. So this is my first winter with the motorcycle bug and I can tell this is going to be a LONG WINTER already. So I want to plan for the spring and would like to meet others for rides. I've done IL to Yellowstone and Denver and around Lake Michigan and some long weekends to visit family. Would specially like to meet any single slender female strommers between the ages of 24 and 32 LOL? also have a new GIVI windshiled if anyone looking for the taller wider model

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Well I'm not a single female lol (anything but), but I'd do some rides. I'm about 40 minutes from you over by crystal lake. I'd go on some day trips, and/or longer trips with advance notice.

Eric

·
not very quiet
289 Posts
welcome aboard

Glad you are enjoying the bike. It's odd how easy it is to put those miles on, isn't it? I think it would be cool to have a sweetie who also rode, but frankly, I doubt that single women riders: 1.) stay single long, 2.) hang out in forums, 3.) are attracted to men.

To be clear, none of the women depicted in the avatars actually ride or post in this forum. Damn shame.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Lets do it!

I am new to the motorcycle experience. Just started last summer, but I went from 50 experience miles to over 3500 in 17 days and finished with over 8000 from 3rd week of June until October. Not too bad. So this is my first winter with the motorcycle bug and I can tell this is going to be a LONG WINTER already. So I want to plan for the spring and would like to meet others for rides. I've done IL to Yellowstone and Denver and around Lake Michigan and some long weekends to visit family. Would specially like to meet any single slender female strommers between the ages of 24 and 32 LOL? also have a new GIVI windshiled if anyone looking for the taller wider model
Underwng

I live in Naperville, IL and am always traveling around. So lets get together for a ride. I have a bunch of Beemer guys I ride with and we are always doing something on weekends, long week ends, or 1 to 2 week trips. So lets stay in touch and we can show the Beemers how good the Wee really are.

Also I would be interested in your Givi Windscreen. Contact me at: [email protected] or you can call me on 630.805.2063. I will also send you a PM for contact and your Givi Windscreen.

Bill

AKA: Bright Side :cool:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome. Just an FYI, riding doesn't stop during the winter, it just becomes more spontaneous! Nice sunny winter day, get the bike out and go!:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
im with buildit. ride when you can. i was riding daily up till the first snow storm about 10 days ago.

im over in aurora and the roads are getting/looking pretty good. so with luck i will be back out soon....

im up for some day trips in the spring/summer. got around 7.5K since i bought mine in june. the longer trips stopped in october. only because nobody has runs or rides this time of year. im about the only one crazy enough to still be riding around here. i will ride in ANYTHING but snow... day or night...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts