StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us in North Georgia..... Riders Hill in Dahlonega is now a Suzuki dealer. No bikes yet, but the sign is up, pallets of oil have been delivered, and tech training will soon begin. I bought my Aprilia from them, and depend on them for service on it. They are a good bunch of guys there, and more importantly, I trust them to work on my bike and treat me right. Rumors back in January that they would be dealing in Suzukis is what helped me to decide to get my V-Strom.:hurray:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bought my Wee from Riders Hill. One of the few places that you can get service from on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I stopped in there on a cross country trip in 2010.

Love that place! They got me right in for a tire change since I was traveling, and after wandering around the store for a while I sat on those rockers on the front porch and drank coffee and bullshit with other riders for a few hours - well after my bike was actually ready.

Very customer oriented store.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Rider's Hill took good care of me when I pulled the bike in on a trailer from West Massachusetts. Found a nail in the tire just before leaving for Georgia to meet a friend for some of your famous riding. They had me in and out for a tire change pronto! Enjoyed looking at all the bikes on display and a coffee while sitting on one of the rockers.
My wife, Patty, and I are very seriously considering a move to north Georgia in the spring. What a breathtakingly beautiful area. Don't tell anybody!!!
I'll be looking to ride and camp with y'all soon. :) Ride safe, all.
gary

·
Registered
767 Posts
Rider's Hill is a regular stop for us when we do Suches / Blood Mountain / The Richard Russell...

Would love to ride with anyone in the area that likes those routes...

Trading in my Yamaha FZ6R for a 2013 Wee... Should have it within a week...

I have a vid I did of one of those rides posted, from a little over a year ago. You can see us pulling out of Rider's Hill around 0:43.
Absolutely beautiful area, and amazing roads/riding. We're *very* lucky to have it all minutes away...

Blue Ridge FZ6R ride - YouTube

Looking forward...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great new stop

I really like to hear when new places are opening up. Support your dealers and give them a great start to this new season.
Ride safe out there.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts