StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess somebody riding a Strom went down on Wolf Creek Pass. Guess he hit a patch of ice. Broken hip. Don't have any other details.:yikes:

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
I guess somebody riding a Strom went down on Wolf Creek Pass. Guess he hit a patch of ice. Broken hip. Don't have any other details.:yikes:

I never cease to have a deep emotion for those that have gone down and these types of messages......help keep me honest.

Prayers out to this guy....

·
Registered
585 Posts
It would be nice to know more details. As both me and my riding buddy got caught in a blizard just shy of the sumit of Wolf Creek Pass last Monday 24th May. I was on my Wee and he on his FJR. We had to leave the bikes on the mountain and hitch hike back to Pagosa Springs. Retreived the bikes later that day but could still not get over the top. Spent an extra day in Pagosa drinking beer, and tried it the next day. Was able to get over on Tuesday. No broken bones just cracked FJR plastic.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow! I was on Wolf Creek Pass with the Wee last summer in early August. Hit a terrible lightning/rain/hail storm that made the going slow. Luckily we made it without incident. So glad we didn't see what you ran into! Glad everyone made it home safe.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts