StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't really ever like the factory levers on my bikes. So when I realized my strom's clutch engagement was basically all front loaded I decided to try new levers.

I was really close to going Pazzo or Asv but decided to try the Rideit levers and save at least $200.

I am impressed. Solid. Smooth. Solid. Really nice looking and have I mentioned solid? I was expecting a ton of flop for $50 but nope. These fit and feel awesome!

Pics in profile album. I can't seem to post pics from iPhone ?

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I paid $135 for my folding pazzo levers. It think it would be difficult to save $200 on that. :)

Post your pics on photobucket or similar, and then copy the IMG link into your post above.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. I'll try that.

Pazzo are 249 Canadian. These were 55 :)

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I see you got the ones with the sliding bit, I tried a set of those, they were ok for a while but then the slider started getting loose and it would keep sliding out even though I didn't want it to. I liked the short levers, so just bought a set like that. Maybe yours will fare better.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Make sure the bike won't start if the clutch lever is left out. The RideIt lever on my Wee wouldn't engage the clutch switch at one setting.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll watch for the slide. As for fit they're perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts