StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hurray: I'm heading out in a little while. No specific plan. Probably wait until the temps hit mid 40s. Anybody else? Should be a nice day. Maybe Bents Fort, or Summit Springs Battlefeild.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just woke up and saw the post - I think I will do my best to ride today if I don't get anything added to the honey-do list today, but no clue when or where. Enjoy it, it looks wonderful outside.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have some passion please for our situation lol

..Blowing snow continues this afternoon..

Details

Lake effect snow bands combined with northwesterly winds 40 to 60 km/h with gusts up to 80 are producing near white out conditions in many localities. Even though the snowfall is not very heavy, many areas are and will experience visibilities reduced to less than half of a km in blowing snow from time to time. This conditions are expected to persist all the way into this afternoon. Travel plans should be adjusted accordingly.:furious:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Temps are over 20c, I just came from a walk in the park with wife and dog, short sleeves :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sorry, but I had to say that.
:yesnod:

My wife's family is in Winnipeg, I have been up there when the temps dropped to -45c, I just love rubbing it in sometimes to you canucks :). Of course, we will probable be buried in snow soon, and then the California troopers will give me shit heheh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts