StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys / gals politically correct I hope. My wife Karen was standing over me!!! I am going to ride to Pinehurst Nc on Sat 20 sept 08 for lunch. They have a pub there (Dugans Irish Pub) They have a great Irish stew. Not to mention some good Sout on tap. Granted, we can only have a couple since we are riding but they are good.

www.duganspub.net

Above is the web site if you want to check it out. My Wife Karen loves their Fish and Chips.

It's a nice ride and the Temp should be good . So I hope I get some Riders on this one.

Anyone interested ? Please reply and we will set the meet point and time. Please note we would be starting in the Raleigh area, but could meet along the way.

Ride Safe

Gerry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if I can go. It would be a last minute thing and would probably meet you there as I will be riding from High Point. Randy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pinehurst ride

Hey Randy if you want to meet in Pinehurst thats fine. I really enjoy that town. I will get back with a meet time. I'll wait and see how many more taker we get

Gerry

·
Registered
263 Posts
I will try and make it down and see some of you at Dugans. I recently had some surgery so depending on how I feel Sat morning that will be the determining factor.

I take it you plan to meet there around noon ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Wish I could make it, but I have family coming to town this weekend. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys let me know for sure if anyone is coming. I'll check this board again latter tonight and in the AM. If I'm the only one then I guess it's cancelled.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks like I'm out for this one.
Hope some others can do it, Dugans sounds like a nice place.
Please keep me posted about other rides somewhat locally.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Pinehurst voyage

Some fish and chips sounds pretty tasty with a nice dark brew. I'll try to make it as well. Let me go wash the mud off and polish up the strom now.

Anderstrom, what time do you plan on departing from Cary?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pinehurst ride

Fletch good you want to make the ride. I pm you if you want to meet up before we ride to pinehurst. The food at this place is realy good. I csn meet anywhere between Raleigh and Pinehurst let me know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Gerry,
What time do you want to meet at the Sheetz on 401/55? Your PM mailbox is full.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts