StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Stromers. I am planning a ride to the Rockford and Elgin area in August with my friend Jim. As of now we think that we will leave Florida on the 18th and be there for most of the week. I would like to meet and ride with some of the troopers in that area. I have been in Florida for the last 20 years but my roots are from Chi town and surrounding suburbs. As soon as we have the date set I will let you know. Thanks Mystrom

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
What do you say FIB's (I used to be one) always hated the term.

This is the 'other' half of the riding duo coming north out of this damn August heat in Florida. I've made some contact with zed88, he and I had a small transaction the other day and found out he lives very close to where we are headed. I used to live and ride in the Rochelle/Rockford/DeKalb area long before the Strom(on a Voyager-RIP and a KLR650). Still have family living up there that I'm going to visit. Most likely we will be in the area mid-week during the week of the 20th of August. Probably going to be 3 days up and 3 days back leaving on the 18th to start north. Would love to meet some of our 'Northern' brother Stommers. PM me or MyStrom(previous post) and lets get toether and ride!:)

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Ohh, I thought you meant you'd be here in July. August is still up in the air as far as my schedule goes, but if I am here I will definitely ride with you guys!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Opps!

Sorry to have mislead anyone. We are arriving on the 20th sometime. We are going to take a nice easy ride up north and not bust a&& to get anywhere. Hope to meet some Illinois Troopers while we are up there.:-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts