1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hope you get some folks together for a ride, I live a 4 hour ride West of Jasper , if I knew a bunch were coming up it would be tempting to meet-up somewhere along the chosen route . Last summer I had quite a few random meets while riding the us coast from the Grays Harbour Wash area to Sanfrancisco ,, with the return trip inland,, I even met mexican strommers who were going North .

·
Registered
78 Posts

All the above routes are great rides. Don't miss the Creston-Kaslo-Galena-Nakusp route. Beautifull country and all areas were great riding with little traffic.
A new Orangesicle to break in.:thumbup: Should be a good ride.
Pic taken on the section between Kaslo and Galena.
If you get a chance to make it to the Island let me know.:yesnod:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey!

I hope you get some folks together for a ride, I live a 4 hour ride West of Jasper , if I knew a bunch were coming up it would be tempting to meet-up somewhere along the chosen route . Last summer I had quite a few random meets while riding the us coast from the Grays Harbour Wash area to Sanfrancisco ,, with the return trip inland,, I even met mexican strommers who were going North .
I lived in PG for five years back in the 70's and got my first bike there and my second and my third and rode the fourth back to Ontario. Haven't been back since '82 but would sure like to. My favourite old riding buddy lives in Salmon Arm. A good long ride in BC is on the bucket list for sure.:yesnod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts