StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting, if anyone is interested in a ride around Boonah area this Saturday.

I will be riding down the Mt Lindsay Hwy from Urbenville to Rathdowney or White Swamp then onto Boonah for Breakfast/coffee. After that I will be then heading out Boonah-Fassifern road to Aratula down the Cunningham Hwy to Freestone Road and into Yangan, onto Killareny up the bitumen to Queen Mary and back home thru White Swamp. If anyone is interested in meeting along the way, let me know:thumbup:.

Cheers

·
Registered
808 Posts
What a ride

Knowing those roads Brett, that will be a really nice ride. I am in Newcastle for a wedding and leave Friday. I will be back by the public holiday on Monday and plan to do a ride around that same area. (weather permitting as you stated)

Do you know of the several creek crossings alongside the Lions Rd. I think it is called Gradys or O'Gradys Rd. One end of it meets Lions Rd at an overhead bridge from memory. Try that if you havnt done it....enjoy.

Cheers
Trevor

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be going down that way on Saturday (possibly not as early as you) but I'll be on my way to NSW with one of my mates.

Sounds like it should be a good day for a ride though. Have a good 'un :thumbup:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Knowing those roads Brett, that will be a really nice ride. I am in Newcastle for a wedding and leave Friday. I will be back by the public holiday on Monday and plan to do a ride around that same area. (weather permitting as you stated)

Do you know of the several creek crossings alongside the Lions Rd. I think it is called Gradys or O'Gradys Rd. One end of it meets Lions Rd at an overhead bridge from memory. Try that if you havnt done it....enjoy.

Cheers
Trevor
Trev, I have ridden the Lions a few times, it is a nice ride. Have fun in Newcastle.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts