StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello PNW Stromtroopers.

Supposed to be sunny and 50 in the northend. :hurray:

Anyone up for a ride and a meal on Saturday starting in Arlington area? I have several 3-4 hour rides including one with about 10 miles of forest service type road.

Let me know if interested.

I'll be out in any case. The new Orangesicle II barely has 250 miles on her and needs to be broke in real bad. :yesnod:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry I didnt see this sooner the wofe and I would have gone with ya. We took a ride up to skagit and laconner on saturday. It was a great day and we had a good time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a great ride to milepost 134 on highway 20. I will be posting photos later.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

What a beautiful day for a ride!

End of the road on Highway 20 (at least for a few more weeks) near milepost 134.

A guy real happy with the new Orangesicle! She rides very, very nice. :thumbup: Only thing is that I have to get a new Russell Day-Long. After 200 miles of riding -- my butt was killing me!

Why they can't make a comfortable seat or an accurate speedo?

:confused:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great news!

Getting the crappy seat situation fixed.

The CFO of our household just approved another two-up Russell Day-Long. :thumbup:

Apparently with riding season coming up and a few overnight trips planned, the CFO realized that she needs her section of the Russell, as much as the driver does...

Now I all I have to do is be patient until my number gets called in late May.

My goodness they are busy.

BTW -- I was hoping to score a bit of a discount as this is my 2nd seat with them in about a year -- however, I was informed that discounts start at #4. I highly doubt I'll ever get there as not sure how many more years I'll be riding or how many more bikes I'll be buying. Then again...I'm not dead yet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts