StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys going for a last ride of the season and wanted to see if anyone wants to ride to big bear . Kick stands up around 9 pm me of your interested

·
Registered
15,495 Posts
Last ride of the season? what part of the valley gets snowed in so you can't ride?
I'd go but I'm up to Newcombs at dawn to see the Newcomb Ranch Irregulars off on a jaunt.
0900, that's practically lunch!

·
Registered
15,495 Posts
You mentioned cold, I just remembered I can break out the Widder gloves and plug them into the other outlet of the controller. F-ing brilliant, no?:green_lol:
It should be interesting to see what the volt meter shows when I'm using them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If my Grandson and daughter weren't here visiting from Denver I'd join in. I don't think ice will be too much of an issue since the low is 28. It will be warming up fast enough that any ice on the road should melt pretty early. Have a good ride!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Bear Plans

Hello:

Since there is only a couple of us, lets plan to leave pasadena at 9:30. should be in BB by 11. Stroll around the lake and summit areas. have lunch and head back. sounds like a plan? Starbucks in pasadena 408 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena · (626) 564-0914. ill be there at 830. Kickstands up at 9. FYI we will be riding with a SENA 10 headset.

Everyone welcome. Especially STROMTROOPERS!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts