StromTrooper banner

Richland Rick

1680 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  crager34
Does anyone know if he's around? I have left two emails over the past month with no reply.
Does anyone know if he's around? I have left two emails over the past month with no reply.
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
Rick and his wife have been at the Oregon Country Music Jamboree which is scheduled for Aug. 3-5. Before that was the V-Strom West rally in mid July. Family businesses sometimes take family vacations or business trips. The business is still running and they are probably playing catch up.

· Registered
759 Posts
I'm sure they are still around, (at least I hope so). I bought his fork brace and mirror extenders. Excellent products and great service from his wife,..... um, coworker.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Got a riders peg lowering kit from him about 2 weeks ago. He and Gloria had just got back from the Vstrom West Gathering the night before I talked to Gloria. Had the kit in hand in Kentucky about 3 days later.

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
Rick's threads at Stromers Merchandise are the best sources. His operation is pretty small and the focus is on keeping prices down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.