StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to post this in the Dealer-Vendor Member Experiences but was barred from posting. Anyway I can not say enough good about the service experience I had with Richland Rick Adventure Tech. I emailed Wed afternoon stating what I wanted to buy and that I would prefer not to use PayPal. Gloria promptly emailed back the discounted shipping cost for multiple items and told me to call her. One short and pleasant phone call later I had placed my order and she was preparing to ship. Came home from work today (Friday) and it was at my house. The fork brace, kickstand foot, mirror extenders and footpeg lowering kit all carefully packed in one box. From WA to PA in 2 days. Hard to complain about the Post Office either with that kind of service.

:thumbup::hurray::thumbup:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ditto on that. Emailed a request for pricing based on a few options I wanted and they got back to me ASAP. Paypal'd 'em and stuff hit the mailbox quickly. Nice to deal with nice people!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yep, all the above is true. My fork brace and mirror extenders came very fast. Oh, they are pretty good products and priced nicely too.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Same here, great service and communication. I ordered a forkbrace and seems like it was half the price of the others out there, good quality, perfect fit, and it really makes a difference in the wind. My commute and the prevailing wind always has it hitting me at a 90 deg angle. I am glad we have so many people out there like Richland Rick, Dan Vesel and others making farkles for this bike.

·
Registered
187 Posts
they're a class act. period. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts