StromTrooper banner

Revzilla

410 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  seiseman 
#1 ·
Just wanted to point out some positive experiences dealing with Revzilla out of Philly, both online and in the store.

Been buying my tires from them and shipping to my US location for pickup. Both time got my stuff the next day. Great service.

I also purchased a Rev'it Sand + pants combo. They helped with the sizing and had everything waiting for me in the store when I went down.

saved me $$ from buying up here as well.

#3 ·
Adding to the positive comments...

I ordered a Nolan N-104 and N-Com B4 unit from Revzilla earlier this spring. It sat in the box for about a month. (Busy at work- crappy weather.) When I went to set it up I found that the left speaker was DOA. I emailed customer service and got a quick response Joel Porter, who said that he would be glad to exchange it it, but he did not have one currently in stock. He gave me the number for Nolan USA and suggested I call them. I called, and after about 5 minutes of troubleshooting over the phone the Nolan rep suggested I send the helmet and unit to him. He would repair/replace as necessary and install the intercom in the helmet for me. I did so, and the unit came back to me in 3 days, working and installed. I did a follow-up email with Joel to let him know things were resolved and mentioned that I was a little disappointed with Nolan that they didn't offer to refund my shipping costs for a DOA unit. Joel also felt Nolan should have paid the shipping, so he went ahead and gave me a shipping credit to cover what Nolan should have.

So-
Great response to my initial problem.
Excellent follow up
Excellent customer service.

:hurray:

I will definitely continue to do business with Revzilla.

Steve E

Oh, and I forgot to mention the prices were awfully good, also. :thumbup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.