StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Reverend, this was extremely helpful, as the Givi instructions had no information on this step of the instalation. I will add that the guillotine style squeeze splices provided by Givi turned out to be useless for me. The gauge of the wires coming off the top plate is so small that the guillotine couldn't break the insulation, and if I stripped the insulation off the clamp wouldn't hold the wire. I ended up using regular pinch style wire caps to cover the splice. Thanks again for the discussion and photos, it was a real help.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Hey Rev, Not to highjack the thread, but your site was invaluable in researching my recent Strom purchase and subsequint farkle purchases. Made the choice between V or Wee easy. Keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rev, Not to highjack the thread, but your site was invaluable in researching my recent Strom purchase and subsequint farkle purchases. Made the choice between V or Wee easy. Keep up the good work.
It's always permissible to hijack a thread to compliment the person who started it. :mrgreen: Thanks for the kind words--glad my site was helpful to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts