StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
So, returning to the States after a 3 year stint in Japan where the Wee sat due to the cost of emissions testing and the fact I was never home more than half the year the past 3 years thanks to my ship. So, have to get the Wee road ready again. Replacing the Pirelli Scorpions with Pilot Road 3s, putting in some new EBC HH pads up front, going to flush the brake lines with new juice and need to get a new battery. Any other suggestions to get the old girl up to speed? Oh yeah, putting in new oil and filter obviously.

Thanks,
Trick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hopefully, you had put some type of fuel stabilizer in it. Even so, dump the old gas, and fill the tank with fresh. New antifreeze wouldn't hurt. Probably will need a new battery. General lube job of cables, pivot points and such. Hit the button, should be fine.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tank was dry when I first shipped it and there's no rust inside thankfully. By antifreeze, you mean the coolant? Yes, it definitely needs a battery. Any suggestions? I'll be SoCal so I'm assuming anything will work. Not exactly a cold environment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts