StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New to the forum and excited to buy a V Strom 650. I rode a 650 and found it was a blast. I'm used to a much heavier bike and I found this to be a welcome change. Since this will be my 2nd bike in the stable I'm looking for the best deal for either a new a or used bike. Is there such a thing as a reputable online dealer? I've seen quite a few "too good to be true" ads and I'm looking for some real life experiences or referrals.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I bought my bike online from Honda East-Toledo mainly because of its reputation. I was quite happy.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I bought my bike online from Honda East-Toledo mainly because of its reputation. I was quite happy.
I wish I lived closer. I'm in Los Angeles. I could buy in Toledo, ride 600 miles to a friends house in SoOh, then returning to said dealer have the service and be off to the West coast?? Its a nice plan really, thanks Pat, you'll be hearing from my wife soon :argue:

How about this reputable dealer on the west coast-? :thumbup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought my Honda VTX 1300 from OTD motorsports in LA. I was very happy with the deal. Google them, their site is straight forward....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I bought my Honda VTX 1300 from OTD motorsports in LA. I was very happy with the deal. Google them, their site is straight forward....
Yes good to hear. Thank you.
Now I remember "Out The Door" was mentioned after the second MSF class I took. The instructor liked them also. She said we get a 15% discount there for passing the class. I wonder if it applies to a new bike as well .... ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts