StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I reply to multiple different statements within a post without replying to the whole post so I can reply to different parts of the post.

·
Registered
99 Posts
quoting multiple parts

If I understand your question, here is one way to do it:

-press the quote button and you will get something that looks like this in your editing box:

How do I reply to multiple different statements within a post without replying to the whole post so I can reply to different parts of the post.
Then copy and paste that quote within your editing box as many times as you want, to get something like this:

Then modify/delete parts of each of those quotes, add your comments, so your editing box will look something like this:

How do I reply...
your first comment here

... to multiple different statements within a post ...
your second comment here

...without replying to the whole post...
your third comment here

Then when you hit Submit Reply or Preview Post your final post should look like this:

How do I reply...
your first comment here

... to multiple different statements within a post ...
your second comment here

...without replying to the whole post...
your third comment here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts