StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I'm using an MSR ATV Low bend on my Vee. Steel, under $30 at any powersports shoppe. Quite close to stock, no fairing interference issues, and with the crossbar it's MUCH stronger than the noodly stock bars.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
happy with Tusk T-10. Seem to be popular. Try 'Tusk handlebar' in search box and see what folks say.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Try looking at "Holeshot.com".

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Check the For Sale section. Someone was giving away a set.

·
Farkle Purchasing System
2,665 Posts
Also interested. I was thinking aluminum with a cross member. Or maybe not. Flexible on diameter at center - the Rox's I have can handle either 7/8" or 1-1/8" diameter bars.

Have a friend with a drill press so it's no problem to make holes for the switch gear. I think there are only 2 holes required.

A good time to do a handlebar swap would be this late fall/winter when I'm installing Oxford Heaterz.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Also interested. I was thinking aluminum with a cross member. Or maybe not. Flexible on diameter at center - the Rox's I have can handle either 7/8" or 1-1/8" diameter bars.

Have a friend with a drill press so it's no problem to make holes for the switch gear. I think there are only 2 holes required.

A good time to do a handlebar swap would be this late fall/winter when I'm installing Oxford Heaterz.

No holes are required; just file or Dremel those stupid locating nubbins off and put the switches exactly where you want them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts