StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone in this group tell me who they might recommend for renting a bike in Southern FL? Ive been debating about flying down for a few days and taking a ride through the Keys. It just worries me about some of the rental companies out there.. If someone knows a reputable business it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks...

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I have rented from Eaglerider in Phoenix. It was a good experience. They didn't have the bike my wife had reserved so she got a bigger one which worked out They also gladly switched out my bike when it didn't fit in the back of my RV.

They have a Miami location with Harleys, Goldwings and BMW's GS1200's.

Miami Motorcycle Rental- Harley Davidson, Honda, BMW & more

They also have a Fort Lauderdale location without the Beemers.

If you haven't rented a bike before, make sure you ask if insurance is mandatory. It's not always in the rental rate quotes. You can also get coverage on your own auto insurance for rental coverage.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive heard that company likes a $3000 security deposit plus charges you quite a bit for insurance.. (or at least thats what they told me when I called them when in Vegas) Did you find that to be true? I guess I need to see if my auto/motorcycle policies cover motorcycle rentals, I hadn't thought about that.. Were you able to use your own insurance for coverage?

Thanks for the link I'll check them out in detail...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts