StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girlfriend and I may be coming to AZ for about 10 days in January from around the 16th-25th. My parents stay up in Cottonwood close to Sedona so that was going to be our home base.

From Canada, we would fly into Phoenix on the 16th, and were thinking about running the marathon on the 17th. Then we aren't sure from there, but the general plan is to get up to Cottonwood and stay there for a few days and then maybe head over to Vegas for a night or two and the back to Cottonwood for the remainder of the trip.

We could always just get my folks to pick us up from Phoenix and rent a bike near Sedona area if there are any places other than Eagle Riders. I've rented a Harley from them before and would like to try a different bike. A Strom (or something similar) would be best as we have 2up'd on a DL650 for about a year now and are very comfortable with it. Any local recommendations on a budget?

I really liked the ride from Sedona to Prescott through Jerome and would like to show it to my girlfriend while on a bike.

Any help is appreciated:)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ much appreciated. I browsed through their site and it seems pretty decent. I see that they have the SV650 for $79 which is tempting too as I want to try one out for a few hrs. Also the VFR.... I had an '86 750 and have never tried out the 800's...

It would be ideal if I could find a place that rents bikes out near Sedona other than Eagleriders...

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts