StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on removing my swingarm to do a through clean for the end of the season. Is this a straight forward procedure or is it not worth the hassle? Do I need special tools for it? Anything I need to watch out for? Any tips?

Thanks,

·
0 Posts
Pretty straightforward for what I've read...but you do need a special tool for the right hand side "nut".

I plan on doing mine too this winter...replacing bearings and greasing etc. So let us know how it turns out.

BTD.

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Pretty straightforward for what I've read...but you do need a special tool for the right hand side "nut".

I plan on doing mine too this winter...replacing bearings and greasing etc. So let us know how it turns out.

BTD.
That special tool can be made out of a socket. You will find that in the Maintenance section.

·
Administrator
17,009 Posts

BTD.
Maybe I'll come help you do that! Also I'm sure that Fred could make you a tool for that job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts