StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a Scorpion exhaust on my 2006 Wee a few months ago, and would actually like to go back to the stock exhaust. Problem is, I bought the exhaust used, it didn't come with the clamp that Scorpion provides for reinstalling the stock exhaust. I also can seem to find anything suitable for the 1.75" pipe. Since the pipe was cut, I also can't expand one end to make it slip over (no extra pipe to overlap). I tried finding a butt clamp, but can't find one smaller than 2". Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I installed a Scorpion exhaust on my 2006 Wee a few months ago, and would actually like to go back to the stock exhaust. Problem is, I bought the exhaust used, it didn't come with the clamp that Scorpion provides for reinstalling the stock exhaust. I also can seem to find anything suitable for the 1.75" pipe. Since the pipe was cut, I also can't expand one end to make it slip over (no extra pipe to overlap). I tried finding a butt clamp, but can't find one smaller than 2". Anyone have any ideas?
Try calling Scorpion. I seem to recall that others have been able to buy the adapter by itself from them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After emailing back and forth with Scorpion, I actually was able to order a dB killer from them. Can't wait to get it and try it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts