StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see one can have up to 15 messages. I have downloaded text versions to save but I am wondering if there is anyway to see private messages that I have sent? I do not see any option.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
1 click on "private messages" to the top right of your screen.
2 then you will see a colored bar in the middle of your screen.
3 underneath that bar is a drop down window that says "jump to" and "inbox" is pre-selected.
4 click the small arrow and you will have the option of navigating to the sent messages.

If you become a premium member you can have more than 15 messages.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 click on "private messages" to the top right of your screen.
2 then you will see a colored bar in the middle of your screen.
3 underneath that bar is a drop down window that says "jump to" and "inbox" is pre-selected.
4 click the small arrow and you will have the option of navigating to the sent messages.

If you become a premium member you can have more than 15 messages.

I have tried that and have had lots of correspondence bot it says "sent items" folder is empty! ???

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have checked in my settings and have now checked the box to says sent messages. Can you elaborate what is Premium member?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I see one can have up to 15 messages. I have downloaded text versions to save but I am wondering if there is anyway to see private messages that I have sent? I do not see any option.

Ignore the previous advice.

Go to "User CP" (top left of screen)
Go to "Edit options" from the list on the left pane
Tick the box that says "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" It is about half way down in the Private Messaging section.

·
Registered
14,219 Posts
Don't forget to edit, remove, unneeded PM's. Some guys have a full box and newer PM's can't get to them. Especially if they have something for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts