·
Registered
840 Posts
Reactions: erci

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks nice. Was it easy or a pain in the backside?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Depends on your level of OCD!
I've done this several times in the past, so it wasn't too bad. Helps a great deal to have stands, so your wheels can be turned without moving the bike/handlebar.

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Looks good, well done!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I've used Tapeworks reflective tape on three bikes - it's a continuous strip. Their application tool makes it fairly straightforward and very neat if you're careful.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've used Tapeworks reflective tape on three bikes - it's a continuous strip. Their application tool makes it fairly straightforward and very neat if you're careful.
That looks like a great way to go, if you don't mind paying a bit more ($25). The one I use is $4 and holds up surprisingly well (had it one one bike for 30k miles) :surprise:

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's a freaking clean garage!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What product did you use?
I used these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-16-Strips-Rim-Stripe-Stickers-Wheel-Reflective-Tape-For-Bike-Motorcycle-Car/263709386691?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=562880147962&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

FYI: 4 strips are THE perfect length for 19" front. meaning 1 pack is all you need to do completely bike. I got 2 just in case, but didn't need to open 2nd one.
I can't really recommend the seller though. Took 2 weeks to get these. Listed in US, but I'm fairly certain they ship from Asia. If you don't mind waiting, this is tough to beat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts