StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a red Strom (couldn't tell which size) this morning (12/12) at Fishkill Road and Route 9 near Cold Spring, NY.

It's about 20 degrees out there!

The guy was either smiling or his face was frozen into a painful grimace.

If he ever thaws out, he's welcome identify himself the interest of expanding the Mid Hudson Wee Club roster, now boasting four members, a 33 1/3 % increase over this time last year.

·
Registered
524 Posts
:yesnod: That was me, had a nice ride and yes it was a bit nippy. The heated gear handled the cold for the most part.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you a Hudson Valley local?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a small (4 members) very informal WeeStrom group (One Rockland, two Dutchess, one Orange). Three in our 60's, one in his 30's. Two slowpokes, two more hard driving.

Let me know if you're interested in getting together in the Spring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pick Me

I would be interested in riding with a group of stromers. I ride a VEE if thats acceptable .. Im in Orange Cty. NY . Let me know . I ride all 12 months of the year.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I PM'd you this AM.

·
Registered
47 Posts
New member, new rider

New member to this group (today), and a new rider (Sept 1 2009). Dutchess County is where I call home, interested in connecting with other riders for group touring around the Hudson Valley area.... once it warms up!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sending you a PM with my emaail address.

·
Registered
63 Posts
coming back east

I am a VStromer from the west coast moving back to the east coast in April/May... I would like to join your group for rides when I get back... I'm riding cross country for a 21 day moto-camping trip... 4th time crossing the US... and settling in Marlboro... let me know if you have an extra spot in your group

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely. We're not much of a "group". We tend to go i twos or threes.

Anyhow, send me an email or PM, and we'll work out a way to meet up after you get back to the right coast.

Two of us are in Dutchess, right accross the river from Marlboro, another in Highland, just up Rte 9W.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Absolutely. We're not much of a "group". We tend to go i twos or threes.

Anyhow, send me an email or PM, and we'll work out a way to meet up after you get back to the right coast.

Two of us are in Dutchess, right accross the river from Marlboro, another in Highland, just up Rte 9W.
Great... looking forward to riding with NE riders again...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sending you a PM with my e-mail address so I can put you on my list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts