StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stopped by to pickup oil and filter for the Wee (secretly hoping they'd have a Vee2). Price was something like $11,890 or somewhere close under $12K. Seymour's in Latham, NY

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ok so my practical side took over and I'm going with a V2 instead of the KTM 1190. And the Khaki looks pretty sexy, I think I'll pick mine up tomorrow or sat :)

·
Administrator
17,508 Posts
Ok so my practical side took over and I'm going with a V2 instead of the KTM 1190. And the Khaki looks pretty sexy, I think I'll pick mine up tomorrow or sat :)

Not just practical, think of it as both a fun choice and a smart choice. :fineprint:Congrats.....look forward to your ride reports.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
I told my dealer I wanted dibs on the first Vee2 he got in the shop. It turned out to be red. I really like the red. He just got in a khaki one a few days ago. To each his own, but my eyes like the red color over the khaki. Hey, that's why there is Mcdonald's and Burger King!. In the end, it doesn't matter, as they both ride equally. Enjoy whatever color you choose.:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
If anyone sees a white & khaki next to each other, please post a pic (or three).

That would be appreciated :yesnod:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
How close is the red color on the Vee2 compared to the red on the 2014 Glee? Are they the same red?

·
Administrator
17,508 Posts
Too many of the red, I like that khaki and could see some custom camo airbrushing making it look REALLY bad ass!!!! :yesnod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts