StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just a quick question about recommended tyre pressure for Michelin Annakees, that I have on my Wee-Strom. What is it? I keep mine at 37 lbs/sqin, roughly. I spend a lot of time bouncing around back roads and country lanes around Ireland, but find myself ripping up the good roads quite a lot too. I've just had something there with a cars' tyre pressure that has made me wonder if I've got it right on the bike......
Cheers for the help folks!

·
Registered
875 Posts
You're going to get a lot of answers but remember that tire pressure recommendations are usually based on the bike and/or type of riding and not the tire. I run my front at 37 and my rear at 42 regardless of tire on the Wee and that's for solo sport touring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, that is good enough for me! I'll be a lot happier bouncing along if I'm confident of the tyre pressure! Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
We do a lot of Michelin tech support and they will always rec. that you go with what the owners manual suggests for tire pressure. The Anakee is a very versatile piece of rubber - I run it myself - and these pressures work very well on my machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts