StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I would like to take a riding course for intermediate or advanced skill set near the San Diego area if possible. Does anyone have any advice or experience to share?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is the only one that I was able to find as well. The advanced course sounds pretty cool but I was hoping for some personal info from those that have taken the courses. Have you taken a MSF before?

·
Registered
7,437 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
+1 on the Pacific Safety program. I took the MSF beginner class with them and am considering the advanced class. By the way, since you are in San Diego let me know if you would like to get together for a ride.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
+1 on the Total Control Riding course.

The MSF's Experience Rider Course is just a quick rehash of some of the basics from the BRC. Probably a decent basic skills tuneup for infrequent or re-entry riders, but certainly not "intermediate to advanced".

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
To answer your question, yes, I've taken the courses. They are a help and worth the effort. Any track schools you make take will be beneficial too. Been there done that.
I have no desire to go fast on a track again but the experience is also worth the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts