StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my stator replaced at Belleville Sport and Lawn Centre. Just two things I wanted to mention:

1. They were great - nice quick service and they seem knowledgeable.
2. My stator wasn't fried, and they told me that they have only seen one that was (Out of how many? Not sure).

That is all. Enjoy the weirdly nice weather, Ontarians!

·
Registered
14,237 Posts
" Belleville Sport and Lawn Centre"

This conjures up all sorts of strange thoughts. Motorcycles and lawn mowers and sun shades and gallons of pesticides.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
" Belleville Sport and Lawn Centre"

This conjures up all sorts of strange thoughts. Motorcycles and lawn mowers and sun shades and gallons of pesticides.
...and boats. Apparently it's tough to make it work just selling motorcycles, which is why we don't have a Japanese motorcycle dealer in Canada's largest city.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
...and boats. Apparently it's tough to make it work just selling motorcycles, which is why we don't have a Japanese motorcycle dealer in Canada's largest city.
huh? lots of Japanese motorcycle dealers in the GTA... I travel from Kingston to the GTA and beyond to buy because it's cheaper :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
huh? lots of Japanese motorcycle dealers in the GTA... I travel from Kingston to the GTA and beyond to buy because it's cheaper :)
Yeah I mean in the city itself - there's nothing in Toronto. There are a few around the 'burbs but not that many. Brampton Powersports was the closest for me and they closed down.

For me going to Belleville is much more convenient than, let's say, Newmaket or Mississauga because I pass through Belleville on the way to a property I have out that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts