StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a hugger fitted to their Strom? I want to get one for my 650, but am yet to see one, apart from a pic on the French site that sells the fairing lowers - is it JMV? Does anyone know of any other companies making them? If you have one fitted, whatever the brand, I would like your opinion on quality, finish, ease of fitment, etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, at least I know now that pyramid also make one. I'll assume from the lack of responses that no-one else has a hugger on their Strom.......looks like I'll have to be the guinea pig myself!

·
Registered
72 Posts
We're still waiting for them to arrive from the UK. Three of them are spoken for so far. Pyramid is now making a bellypan for the DL650 and I should have them next week.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chad. Perhaps when they arrive you could let us know if they're any good. A pic of one fitted to the bike would be great too if you are able. Thanks again mate.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi everyone.
Im new to the forum and at present waiting on my 2006 vstrom. Anyway, I made a hugger for a mates f650gs out of the anti spray mudflap stuff that they use on the trucks in the uk. Worked a treat. Its a tuffer version of a spikey floor mat or astro turf.

After cutting it out I warmed it up in the oven. Dont over cook and make sure missis is out and USE GLOVES. Shaped it over the barrel bbq we have and let it cool. My M8 was over the moon.

Really holds the spray down. Keeps the rear of the bike very clean. Not brilliant for off road as it will hold mud.

Great forum and great people.

Cheers Skip

R

·
0 Posts
SOUNDS INTERESTING AND INGENIOUS...ANY CHANCE TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR CREATION? 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts