StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if passenger foot pegs designed for 2012 or less will fit on a 2013? Or if a set designed for a 1000 will?

Looking to get a set from "overseas", however they don't explicitly list that they will fit on a '13

Thanks.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
'04-'15 passenger footpegs are identical. If you replace the entire mount, the Vee footpeg sets will fit the Wee/Glee frames.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I have a Vee passenger footrest ( I believe it is left side) if anyone wants it. Might have to post that up in the sale forum.

This info would have been helpful prior to you purchasing!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking for ones with an offset. For some reason I can't seem to lengthen my wife's legs, so I need to move up the pegs a bit.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I replaced the pillion foot pegs with the same pegs I used to replace the pilot foot pegs. I used the IMS Super Stock pegs made to fit the KLR. The stock pillion pegs being just plain dangerous is why I replaced them, but they do also take away about half an inch of legroom, which if I read you correctly is what you're going for. It took some drilling and grinding to fit them, and they won't fold up all the way, but they're a lot more secure for her, particularly in the wet and offroad.

Twisted Throttle sells a foot peg set that allows a lot of offset, but the pegs are round and seem to offer very little grip or platform for her feet, so I passed on those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts